Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sewing Buttons in the Car

That's me, I'm sewing on the buttons in the car! This is typical of me at Christmas, there's always one or two last minute sewing projects. Only, these shirts were begun two weeks ago!

I still can't believe that I actually finished (except for the buttons) the two shirts for my boys before supper yesterday. But then I've been burning the midnight oil almost every night this week. I can feel the crash coming on, and the only way to stave it off is with many cups of tea. Thank goodness for all the Tim Hortens on the highway (every small town in Canada has at least one!)

Here's as few pics of them so far. (I hope they're not upside down, cause it looks like this blogger app on my smart phone has flipped them! – Updated: I fixed this once I got home!) I'll post more details when I get back.

Merry Christmas!

2012-12-22 14_30_54

2012-12-21 20_17_46
(This is the best I can get from these two munchkins!)

2 comments:

  1. These two lovely boys look super in their shirts - the 'button-sewing-in-the-car' adds that real caring touch. Merry Christmas, hope Santa is good to you all...J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they look great! I, too, have sewn buttons in the car before ;)

    ReplyDelete